Saturday, August 14, 2010

First thing's first...

Welcome to the new blog for the brand new film project I've started! I will be posting updates about the progress and process. Since it's new territory for me I enlisted the help of my brother Mike whose an animator and artist. I also asked my siblings John and Theresa (Architect/Writer and Poet/Artist/Dancer respectively,) to help along the way. So it's a family affair, but it will most likely grow beyond that if need-be.

Thanks to the wonders of Google Wave (still in beta/invite only mode) I have been able to get the ball rolling with the others with full-on discussions and brainstorming for design, setting, and the over all look and feel. Some great ideas have come about in just a couple different conversations so I can't wait to see what comes next!

In the next post, I will talk about the origins of the project; how it started at a 7 minute song and found its way to being involved with a short film.

No comments:

Post a Comment